So let’s be Random.
* this is 100% Merino, dyed by me, and spun thick. As thick as my tendencies to spin thin will let me get.
* it doesn’t take half the time to spin 4oz thick as it does to spin it thin. No, really.
* My fairisle sweater and I are on a break. I started the colorwork a third time. It is still in my knitting bag, still at the top of the list, but my brain needs simple socks right now.
* I am knitting socks with this yarn. It is fantastic stuff, and I’m going to buy more of it.
* We started season 3 of Supernatural. It is the best so far. I don’t care what network it’s on, it’s a decent show. If you start with season one, try to stick it out half way, it gets better.
* It’s officially football season. This makes me happy. A game= 3+ hours of perfect knitting time. This year, I’m watching more than just Steeler games. Yay.